Wednesday, November 30, 2011

It's a bright sunshiny day

 
I don’t believe that anyone or anything on this planet can say they know how everything works in the world. From poets to engineers there is an aspect in everyone lives, that at one point they think to themselves, ‘I have no idea how it happens, I’m just glad it does’. Not everyone does, and may I say, it’s a smart person that can give in to the mysteries of the universe. What gets me is the knowledge of how something works, it just won’t.

Now, I am a cat, my resources are limited, hell, my dexterity is limited – I have no thumbs. I can’t pick up a pencil or open a round doorknob or spin a top. When all the persons are gone, not being able to open the blinds is mildly aggravating. When they are home and I believe it’s time for sunbeam, I’ll let them know to open the blinds.  Now, how this works is – at some point during the morning one of them has brought the sunbeam to the window and when I’m ready they open the blinds. I just don’t understand why some days, neither one of them brings the sunbeam.

Sunbeam is warm and lovely and it’s here most days. Sometimes it shifts to various parts of the room and it stays there for weeks, months even and then it changes back, like a cycle. It’s fun, I like sunbeam. I don’t understand why they wouldn’t bring it. I try to tell them that it’s not right but all they do is say words at me and then pet me. I know they mean well but it’s just so simple. I will never understand.







No comments:

Post a Comment