It is said that cats sleep up to 18 hours a day. I will not disagree or plan to disprove that. We do and we embrace it. I am just taking this time to list off the various places I sleep.
On the bed, between my person’s legs
On the bed, stuffed under her arm, my head shoved in her ear.
On top of the dresser, inside the walk in closet
On the top shelf of the walk in closet
On the writy tablet thing by the text picture box in man-person’s space
On both cushy swivel chairs
The footstool
The top of the back of the big comfy chair
On the floor where ever sunbeam is
On the couch
On warm freshly laundered clothes
On the new white cashmere sweater
When all the blankets are piled up
In an empty laundry basket
On the comforter, when it’s piled on the floor
In the back corner of the closet, passed the old TV, on top of her cold day clothes, under her dresses
On the yellow pillow
In a doorway.
I think that covers it.
Good night.

No comments:
Post a Comment